Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Couldn't believe my eyes....

in a good way. LOL

I was studying yesterday, and while on break, I did what I do, about once a week.... I googled Slot Schaesberg. Normally, I see our website come by, the weather, information on the town and what have you, but yesterday I saw something awesome.


I added the link here and hope you go watch it. It starts with a couple of pictures of the castle, followed by a 3D walkthrough. I have no idea if this gentleman has ever been to the castle, but I can imagine it looking like that again, within our lifetime...... I hope he makes a rendering of the castle part as well. We have no pictures of the interior, but it would be cool to "walk thru" it....

Well, it's time for me to hit the books. First class is Saturday, and I have about 60 hours to study..... I finished the first lesson within my schedule, and actually started on my second lesson a day early, but I'm having a whale of a time with it. All my computer knowledge, I learned in English, the class is in Dutch and I have to say, some of the translations on the terms they used make no sense to me. I know it is probably a "personal thing", but it does slow down the thinking process, quite a bit. LOL.

Stay warm, or cool, depending on which side of this marble you're on, and don't forget to hug a loved one?

Hugs,
Pauli

No comments:

Post a Comment